When replenishing the trading account of the MetaInvesting through a bank transfer, money transfer takes place upon completion of the transaction.
Replenishment period – up to five days.
Transfer fee will be charged according to the tariffs of the Bank, which performs the transaction.
1. Log into your personal account, and select “Bank Transfer”, choose the company’s bank, to where the money transfer would go.
2. You can download the required bank details in PDF format by clicking on the name of the bank selected, or copy from the website.
3. The final step is to transfer money from your bank account to the bank account of the MetaInvesting company.
In the “purpose of payment” column – the “Translation of the service” should be indicated
Credit / debit card
When replenishing trading account by Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and AMEX credit of funds occurs immediately.
1. Log in to your personal account and enter your username and password to log in MetaInvesting system.
2. Select the card type with which you want to fill up a merchant account, then the system will forward your request to the page of the clearing company to enter card details.
3. After filling the requested data – check the correctness of the information carefully.
4. Click “Pay” for the accomplishment of the transaction.
When funding the MetaInvesting trading account with the “Kukuruza” Card, money transfer takes place instantly.
You can get a card and consultation about its possible ways of use in “Euroset” network salons. The use of Corn Cards is analogous to the debit MasterCards.
When replenishing trading account through Qiwi system, money transfer takes place instantly.
Maximum transfer amount is 15,000 rubles without commission. You can replenish your QIWI purse via QIWI terminals on the CIS territories, in the mobile phone stores, supermarkets and ATMs.
1. Log in to your QIWI personal account payment system.
2. Enter your phone number.
3. Click “Pay” the bill you have created in your personal account on the QIWI website or by cash in one of the network terminals.
Western Union and / or the “Zolotaya Korona”
When replenishing trading account through Western Union or “Zolotaya Korona”, money transfer takes place after the conformation of the transaction.
The percentage of the commission charged is to be specified at the place of transfer.
1. To transfer funds to your trading account, you need to have a passport and personal details of the trustee of the MetaInvesting Company.
2. Upon completion of the transfer, you get a special form with all the transaction information, which is to be forwarded to personal manager.
Please note that fund credit to the trading account takes place on weekdays from 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT), Monday to Friday.
Replenishment via WebMoney
Go to your WebMoney purse, enter the WebMoney number(check with your Account Manager), and then pay.
For convenience and optimisation of abilities for the fast and comfortable withdrawal of funds from your MetaInvesting trading account you should:
Send a request from the personal account of the MetaInvesting trading platform.
Work out the bonus money, if there were any of those on the account.
Ensure the successful passing of the accreditation.
Depending on the method of the deposit replenishment, select the appropriate application form for withdrawal of cash.
The form is available for download below the within-named way of payment.
Withdrawal is carried out only on that card or account from which the deposit was made.
The period of the money return on the card is from 2 to 5 working days.
If the replenishment of the trading account was held with multiple cards or accounts, the withdrawal takes place on that card or account from which the last transaction took place.